SOLVED Please help me identify this ports use

Reaction score
Hello,

I am not that clued on laptops... Is there a Bright spark here who can identify and exolaex the use of this port?

Will greatly appreciate your genius - the port above the headphone jack

Attachments

• rsz_img_20180807_143305056.jpg
    rsz_img_20180807_143305056.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 400
Reaction score
Hello,

I am not that clued on laptops... Is there a Bright spark here who can identify and exolaex the use of this port?

Will greatly appreciate your genius - above the headphone jack

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello,

Will greatly appreciate your genius
We'd sure like to help but you've given us absolutely nothing to work with such as Make, Model, pictures of the problem, etc., for details about the device. Such information is critical for hardware identification then later details would need to be provided if questions involve the Operating System.

Reaction score
We'd sure like to help but you've given us absolutely nothing to work with such as Make, Model, pictures of the problem, etc., for details about the device. Such information is critical for hardware identification then later details would need to be provided if questions involve the Operating System.

Attachments

• rsz_img_20180807_143305056.jpg
    rsz_img_20180807_143305056.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 401
Reaction score
Do you mean the longish skinny slot? If so it's probably for an SD/SDHC camera memory card, useful for transferring pictures to the computer. Some Desktops have it on the front.

Reaction score
Do you mean the longish skinny slot? If so it's probably for an SD/SDHC camera memory card, useful for transferring pictures to the computer. Some Desktops have it on the front.
Probably? What else could it be? I've never seen anything like it, and then there's that weird icon.

I'm at a loss here

Last edited:

Ask a Question