Popups Don''t Pop Up

Reaction score
Sometime during the past two months I got an update from windows or Firefox that interferes with popups on Ebay. I can select items from the search list but when I click onto "related items" below a selected item I can't get an item to pop up. At first, I got a little message asking me if I wanted to allow that pop up to pop up.

That was a little inconvenient but I could live with it.

Then that option disappeared and I can't select items from "Related Items" that appear below the item that I originally searched for.

I went to settings/popups/ exceptions and entered the ebay website https:// www.ebay.com but that is no help. I've searched online for the answer and wading through Mozilla help isn't much help either.

Any suggestions?

Windows 10.0 Home 19042 Build 19042 (Taken from computer)
Dell Inspiron 3252

I'd love to know why every time there's an update of some sort, there's an associated problem. Microsoft has the wherewithall to test updates on every computer brand and model made with every imaginable combination of software installed but with each update comes a new list of problems. This is tiresome.

Ask a Question