SOLVED Print Copy Horrible Off Laptop Using Wifi

Reaction score
I didn't know for sure where to post thiss, so I'll start here since it deals with wif

Printer is Epson WF 3530. It is set up in computer room with my desktop computer, which is not wifi. It works fine when printing from the desktop. But when I print from my laptop, which is in my bedroom just across the door from the computer room, it prints, but the copy is all faded out and horrible. It looks like it's running out of ink but it's not.

It's making connection because it's printing. The copy just isn't fit to use.

Regedit32

Reaction score
On the laptop, have you checked printer settings?

It may be printing greyscale or just plain black only, when you are wanting it to print colour.

I know the Epson I have seems to remember previous printer choices and assume that is what you want the next time unless you tell it otherwise.

If you are printing from a cloud rather than sourcing the file from your laptop, check on cloud settings too as they may be set to monochrome and not colour.

Reaction score
It was the printer settings on the laptop. Now it is doing great. thanks a lot!!!:)

Ask a Question