Print Dialog Box Too Big

Reaction score
In windows 7, I opened the photo on my drive, and printing was easy. When wanting to print in Windows 10, the print dialog box is far too large in photo app. Last words I see are "more settings." Can't see "Print" and Cancel" which should be at bottom (according to my Dummies book). So I can't print. Can anybody help?

Reaction score
Interesting. I just tried this and the print dialog is exactly the size from the top of my screen to just above the task bar when the photo app is open full screen which its normal state. If I drag the corners of the app to make it smaller the print dialog stays the same size. For me, the bottom of the dialog shows Print and Cancel buttons and I have to scroll down a bit within the dialog to see More Settings.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
The print dialog box in the photos app is sizeable so you might try dragging an edge or a corner and see if that helps anything.
It might come down to your screen resolution. Maybe bump that up a notch or two and see if that changes what you see with respect to the print dialog box.

Reaction score
It may also be involved with the Fonts used. If there is a newer or Win 10 driver for the camera try updating.

If not there may be a compatibility option you could use.

Ask a Question