Print Flash file

Reaction score
With IE I have been accustomed to printing a file created by an external application: it was done with no problem. With the new Edge, it refuses to recognise the default printer, but only for this application, and instructs me to select an alternative printer. The Printer box is headed "Flash Modern Browser Print" Can anyone please suggest a solution? Thanks...Peter

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
My suggestion would be that, if.......
Edge does not offer the features and functionality that you expect....
Resort to using IE or Chrome of Firefox or Opera or Safari as your browser of choice.

Edge seems to be very much, a work in progress, they are talking about a feature pack roll out for in sometime in October which is suppose to provide some enhancements in the way of extension support.

Reaction score
My suggestion would be that, if.......
Edge does not offer the features and functionality that you expect....
Resort to using IE or Chrome of Firefox or Opera or Safari as your browser of choice.

Edge seems to be very much, a work in progress, they are talking about a feature pack roll out for in sometime in October which is suppose to provide some enhancements in the way of extension support.

Reaction score
Yes I'm using Firefox already but was trying Edge in view of the hype. It's not all that bad, compared with IE but still doesn't offer the same features as Firefox, unfortunately.

Ask a Question