Problem on Right Clicking the Files or Documents

Reaction score
CAn someone help me how to fix it?. If I click rigt button on any files in my documents storage D It will not responding and blink 1 second and then my monitor will suddenly go to the desktop icon. How can I fix it? please..

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 528

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Warren,

Welcome to the Forum.

Do you have any third party application like ccleaner installed?

If you do, open ccleaner, then select Tools > Startup > Context menu

You should then see the various extensions added to the context menu, which you can select and disable for now.

After disabling them, try again to right click a file in your Storage folder to see if the Explorer.exe crash has stopped.

If it has stopped, then return to ccleaner's context menu, and enable one item, then check again whether you can safely right-click a file in your Storage folder.

Repeat this until it crashes your Explorer.exe again. You'll then know which extension is causing the trouble and you can either disable or choose delete from ccleaner.

Ccleaner can be downloaded and used for free from here:

https://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Warren,

open Settings > Security & Updates > Troubleshoot and see if that fixes things for you?:

troubleshoot.JPG

Ask a Question