Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Enhancements don't always work!

Reaction score
Recently I played Serious Sam Fusion 2017 both first and third person shooter 3D video games and then I noticed that all the enhancements of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver stopped working both entirely and completely including all the Environment, Voice Cancellation, Pitch Shift, Equalizer, Virtual Surround and Loudness Equalization!

It was exactly like all the enhancements of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver were all both completely and entirely disabled, but the truth is that they are all totally enabled and they are not disabled at all!

I know that this is the truth, because while I am in windows desktop I do hear these enhancements of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when I hear any sounds of windows desktop and also when I play Serious Sam: Classics Revolution, Serious Sam 4 also both first and third person shooter and even Overwatch games!

I also hear all the enhancements of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when I play The Neverhood game with the nhc.exe binary file and when I play any dos game and application with DOSBox-X emulator, but not when I play The Neverhood game with the ScummVM game player!

So finally I can conclude that sometimes the enhancements of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver work and sometimes they don't work at all or to be exact with some games and applications the enhancements of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver work and with some other games and applications the enhancements of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver don't work at all.

In summary: The enhancements of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver don't always working, but only sometimes yes with only some games and applications and sometimes not at all with some other games and applications and I don't know why this is so!

And also I don't remember that I ever encountered this very annoying issue in the past before I upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise version 2004!

I want that the enhancements of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver to always work with all games and applications!

What should I do now to achieve this goal and purpose?
Please both help, assist and support me to solve this both issue and problem once and for all!

Reaction score
Hi Erez,

if you post your systems specs including the make & model we might be able to help you more. :)

Reaction score
Hi Erez,

if you post your systems specs including the make & model we might be able to help you more. :)

About my PC:

Device specifications:

Device name: EZ
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz
Installed RAM: 8.00 GB
Device ID: A9FCC0E7-4041-4388-9B52-CF8F220F3035
Product ID: 00329-00000-00003-AA424
System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch: No pen or touch input is available for this display

Windows specifications:

Edition: Windows 10 Enterprise
Version: 2004
Installed on: 10/31/2020
OS build: 19041.572
Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

1605005538164.png

System Information from NVIDIA Control Panel (Detailed information about my NVIDIA hardware and the system it's running on):

Display:

System information:

Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise, 64-bit
DirectX runtime version: 12.0

Graphics card information:

Items:

GeForce GTX 950

Details:

Driver version: 452.06
Driver Type: Standard
Direct3D API version: 12
Direct3D feature level: 12_1
CUDA Cores: 768
Graphics clock: 1152 MHz
Memory data rate: 6.61 Gbps
Memory interface: 128-bit
Memory bandwidth: 105.76 GB/s
Total available graphics memory: 6116 MB
Dedicated video memory: 2048 MB GDDRS
System video memory: 0 MB
Shared system memory: 4068 MB
Video BIOS version: 84.06.3D.00.50
IRQ: Not used
Bus: PCI Express x16 Gen3
Device Id: 10DE 1402 29513842
Part Number: G301 0005

Components:

File NameFile VersionProduct Name

3D Settings:

nvGameS.dll27.21.14.5206NVIDIA 3D Settings Server
nvGameSR.dll27.21.14.5206NVIDIA 3D Settings Server
NVCUDA64.DLL27.21.14.5206NVIDIA CUDA 11.0.228 driver
PhysX09.19.0218NVIDIA PhysX

Developer:

nvDevToolS.dll27.21.14.5206NVIDIA 3D Settings Server
nvDevToolSR.dll27.21.14.5206NVIDIA Licensing Server

Display:

nvDispS.dll27.21.14.5206NVIDIA Display Server
NVMCTRAY.DLL27.21.14.5206NVIDIA Media Center Library
nvDispSR.dll27.21.14.5206NVIDIA Display Server
NVSTRES.DLL7.17.14.2531NVIDIA 3D Vision Module
NVSTTEST.EXE7.17.14.2531NVIDIA 3D Vision Test Application
NVSTVIEW.EXE7.17.14.2531NVIDIA 3D Vision Photo Viewer

Licensing:

nvLicensingS.dll6.14.14.5206NVIDIA Licensing Server

Video:

nvViTvS.dll27.21.14.5206NVIDIA Video Server
nvViTvSR.dll27.21.14.5206NVIDIA Video Server

Workstation:

nvWSS.dll27.21.14.5206NVIDIA Workstation Server
nvWSSR.dll27.21.14.5206NVIDIA Workstation Server

NVIDIA Control Panel:

nvCplUI.exe8.1.940.0NVIDIA Control Panel
nvCplUIR.dll8.1.940.0NVIDIA Control Panel
nvxdapix.dll8.17.14.5206NVIDIA User Experience Driver Component
nvxdbat.dll8.17.14.5206NVIDIA User Experience Driver Component
nvxdplcy.dll8.17.14.5206NVIDIA User Experience Driver Component
nvui.dll8.17.14.5206NVIDIA User Experience Driver Component

Is that enough both details and information for you?
Don't hesitate to ask me if you must know more than this.
Please ask me what do you must know more specifically.

Attachments

• About your PC.png
    About your PC.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 159
  • NVIDIA System Information 11-10-2020 03-43-52.txt
    3.9 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Reaction score
There is a new driver available for you. Driver Version: 457.30 - Release Date: Mon Nov 09, 2020 :cool: You have Driver version: 452.06. :)

Do you really both think and believe that having the both most recent, latest and newest NVIDIA driver is going to solve my issue with Realtek High Definition Audio Driver at all!?

Reaction score
I am not going to install the latest official GeForce drivers at all! Not until 3D Fix Manager will support these latest official GeForce drivers in the future, because if I will install these latest official GeForce drivers now and not in the future when 3D Fix Manager will support these latest official GeForce drivers then I will lose stereoscopic view temporarily and then I will have to wait for 3D Fix Manager to bring stereoscopic view back and I am not going to lose stereoscopic view even for a both a one and a single millisecond!

I both have and own red cyan glasses and I always want to wear them while I am playing any 3D games in stereoscopic view red cyan anaglyph!

And I am pretty sure that this is not going to solve the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver issue at all because all GeForce and NVIDIA drivers are unrelated to all Realtek High Definition Audio drivers at all!

Last edited:
Reaction score
As you still haven't told us what the make and model, I cannot help you further without the info!. ;)

Reaction score
As you still haven't told us what the make and model, I cannot help you further without the info!. ;)

What are you talking about at all?
What do you really mean at all by "make and model"?
How and where do I find this "make and model" both information and details that you are seeking?

Please explain to me so I can give you the right both information and details that you must know in order to help me solve this very annoying problem.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Erez,

manufacturers name (Dell, HP, Lenovo etc) and the model name. EG: Acer Aspire 7750G. :)

Reaction score
Hi Erez,

manufacturers name (Dell, HP, Lenovo etc) and the model name. EG: Acer Aspire 7750G. :)
That's more clear to me. Thank you. But how and where exactly do I find these informations and details?
I both just and simply both looked and stared at my either headphones or headsets and then I found the string "SILVER LINE" and right after it the capital letter R in superscript.
I both think and believe that this is either the name of the manufacturer or the model name of my either headphones or headsets.

Do you know either what or who is "SILVER LINE<sup>R</sup>" at all?
And by the way how do I use superscripts and subscripts here at all?

Reaction score
I am talking about the computer not the other hardware you have attached to it!. Is it a laptop or tower PC?. :)

Reaction score
I am talking about the computer not the other hardware you have attached to it!. Is it a laptop or tower PC?. :)
This is definitely not laptop at all.
I am using PC an acronym for "personal computer" and what is "tower PC" at all?
Never both heard and seen this term ever in my both entire and whole life!
By the way on my PC there is a label that says "Ivory"
Do you know either what or who is "Ivory" at all?
I both think and believe that "Ivory" is a network of both stores and shops that sell computers and digital devices and hardwares.
And on my CD rom I see "ASUS".
Do you have any idea either what or who "ASUS" is at all?
I am asking you this particular question because I don't have any idea both what and who "ASUS" is at all!

Reaction score
This is definitely not laptop at all.
I am using PC an acronym for "personal computer" and what is "tower PC" at all?
Never both heard and seen this term ever in my both entire and whole life!
By the way on my PC there is a label that says "Ivory"
Do you know either what or who is "Ivory" at all?
I both think and believe that "Ivory" is a network of both stores and shops that sell computers and digital devices and hardwares.
And on my CD rom I see "ASUS".
Do you have any idea either what or who "ASUS" is at all?
I am asking you this particular question because I don't have any idea both what and who "ASUS" is at all!
Ivory probably is a dealer of some type, I've not heard of them before in the USA.

ASUS is a well-know brand and the name appears on computers and components such as your ODD/Optical Disc Drive and my main PC/Desktop/Tower computer [note the 3 terms apply to the same type machine]. They also make motherboards for computers and Notebook/Laptop models. Towers come in different shapes/sizes and all have separate monitors. There's also the All-in-One that has the computer inside the back of the monitor.

Also make note of a comment about a program not working while others do work with the same hardware, usually need to get with the programmers about their problem, may not exactly be an issue with the OS/Operating System.

Other than that I can't offer more, been in using/building/repairing computers since '92 and still haven't had occasion to experience everything available in computing, affected by the new technology and advancements.

Reaction score
That is the only reference I could find for "Ivory computer"!. See if you can find your model on there and paste the link and /or the system details please!. :)

Ask a Question