Removing Ubuntu

Reaction score
I have been trying Dual booting Windows 10 with Linux but want to remove ubuntu , but when i deleted the partition ubuntu was on i then couldn`t reboot with windows(error message saying os missing or corrupt).so i reinstalled ubuntu and can now Dual boot again.would it be better to take to someone who knows what they are doing.regards Ken.

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Ken Hi! Personally I would create a disk image now that you can dual boot again create a Windows 10 ISO using the the Media Creation Tool, burn it to a CD and perform a clean install of Windows 10 Fall Creator 1709.16299.19. Then you will have a clean HD free of all the clutter and leftovers.

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Ken Hi! Personally I would create a disk image now that you can dual boot again create a Windows 10 ISO using the the Media Creation Tool, burn it to a CD and perform a clean install of Windows 10 Fall Creator 1709.16299.19. Then you will have a clean HD free of all the clutter and leftovers.
Thank You.

Reaction score

Reaction score

A

Advertising

Ask a Question