Reorder pictures

Reaction score
How do you reorder pictures that have been uploaded from a camera to 64 bit Win 10 desktop. I want to create a slide show but the pictures are in reverse date order in my computer.

Reaction score
Inside the folder, click 'View' on the ribbon and then select 'Details'. Click the 'Date Modified' heading on the top bar (may have to click it twice) to sort to show the latest photos first in descending order.

Reaction score
I have albums and folders in my win 10. The albums seem to be in reverse date order. In other words, those pictures in an album taken on 6/22/15 appear first above the pix taken on 6/19,6/20,6/21. I want to reorder them and put them in a slide show showing vacation pix. I then want to download to DVD to send to friends and relatives. There also is no way to make a slide show in this app that I can find.

Reaction score
I don't have folders in which to click "View" in my win 10 upgrade photo site. I have albums and I folder. So this answer will not work.

Ask a Question