Signing in computer

Reaction score
When I bought my new laptop it required a password to get in. I do not know what it was. I then took steps that I read online to remove putting a password in. But now if My laptop is sitting while I am on the phone or doing something I come back and Have a background picture asking if I like it. I just click on screen then it goes to login with a password. The only way I can get pass this is to go to bottom right corner click on some type of emblem which I can choose to restart. SO I do that and it says you may lose info etc. I click on restart anyways and then it takes a minute and I can get into my laptop with no password. My question is why I am getting this? After the steps I took 6 months ago I did not have to put in password anymore, I don't know what it was. But this has started. Not sure why after a delay in using my laptop it goes to a screen that shows a pretty background picture. I already have one. This is happening way too much and has to be a way to get rid of it completely. I do not get any notifications of updates just done so that is not the reason it is doing this. Please help. I cannot put in the old password as I had fixed this now this new issue has arose and going through all that process is nuts. Please Help.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
if My laptop is sitting while I am on the phone or doing something I come back and Have a background picture asking if I like it. I just click on screen then it goes to login with a password.
That would likely be either one or both of the two following settings....

PowerPwd.JPG

OR

ScrSvrPwd.jpg

Ask a Question