SOLVED Since updateing windows 10 keyboard will not be recognised

Reaction score
Windows 10 was updated to the latest version but since then my keyboard will not be recognised. The keyboard works perfectly on any other computer. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it refuses to see the keyboard at all. Have posted a question to the keyboard manufacture but no help at all. Put on another keyboard currently a Logitech wireless and this works perfectly, any suggestions on how to get the computer to see the keyboard

Reaction score
Press the Windows and "R" keys simultaneously, type "devmgmt.msc" into the "Run" box and click "OK". When Device Manager starts, expand "Keyboards", right-click the keyboard device, select "Update driver", "Browse my computer for driver software", then "Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer". If one is found, install it, then shut down the computer, attach the original keyboard and restart.

Ben

Reaction score
Press the Windows and "R" keys simultaneously, type "devmgmt.msc" into the "Run" box and click "OK". When Device Manager starts, expand "Keyboards", right-click the keyboard device, select "Update driver", "Browse my computer for driver software", then "Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer". If one is found, install it, then shut down the computer, attach the original keyboard and restart.

Ben
Thank you verymuch for taking the trouble to reply I will give it a go and see what happens

Ask a Question