Slow hibernation process and high CPU usage

Reaction score
Hi,
I have an issue with windows 10 hibernation: from start of hibernation (or sleep) process (when monitor turns off) to when the laptop turns off it takes one to two minutes (the duration is almost the same for each time). From the start of the process monitor turns off immediately and some seconds later the light of mouse turns off. But from the start, laptop fans goes to higher speeds (it should be the sign of high cpu usage maybe around 50%) and it continues to the end. Also the hard-disk is not used during this process (according to its indicator on the laptop). The same thing happens for hybrid sleep.

So the questions is: Why it takes so long? it should be some processing which interferes with hibernation, but how I could know what is that?
I tried many options, suggestions, and tools around the Internet, but didn't find the solution. The main reason is there is no produced log during this process, and I can't see anything because monitor is turned off.
Maybe I can just reinstall the windows, but I did it recently and I don't have the time to do it now, because I did many configurations and customizations for windows or other programs.
I didn't have this problem before, but the current windows installation is from a new ISO file (with higher version) and its too late to check that if it had the issue from the beginning of the windows installation or not.

So, is there any solution or a way to know what happens during this long hibernation?!

Ask a Question