SOLVED Start Up Menu Problem

Reaction score
I had a similar problem today in "Settings" on my daughters PC. I wanted to change the screen sleep time before creating a system image. I couldn't access the settings, I logged out, shut down and restarted problem solved?
The Win 10 version on her PC is an OEM install not an upgrade. Keep it simple, try a shutdown/restart first.

Reaction score
I had a similar problem today in "Settings" on my daughters PC. I wanted to change the screen sleep time before creating a system image. I couldn't access the settings, I logged out, shut down and restarted problem solved?
The Win 10 version on her PC is an OEM install not an upgrade. Keep it simple, try a shutdown/restart first.
Thank you, problem solved!

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.I'm glad you resolved your issue.
As adults, I think we tend to look too deep into simple PC problems. Maybe it's the nuance of the Windows 10 experience that scares us? We (adults) always look on the dark side of "What IF." A young child wouldn't think twice of rebooting, I don't believe "What IF" is even in a kids vocabulary, they never look at failure. Should they experience failure, they just holler Mom, Dad, Nana, Grandad. LOL

Ask a Question