win 10 pro x64 -start menu -action centre-win update problems

Reaction score
for some reason my PC with win 10 pro doesnt open start menu,action centre,windows update(not even via properties).Also when i right click on start menu button,system start to think-processing-processing,showing a sand clock and it takes forever and i cant use it(rightclick start button) until restart.Also some of the desktop icons is giving me exactly the same problem-processing that click forever and im not able to click on it again until restart.Also there r some taskbar icons missing,only black squere there.Otherwise pc runs well,it is my gaming pc and all latest games runs as a charm..pls can anybody advise me? i have found some advise about powershell but im not that good in it...

Reaction score
hi thereb Old Guy Geek,many trnx for your suggestion,but all the procedure won`t pass the hdd error check `n repair. still some errors remains.so i did not proceed to the next step on this video,or should I give a try?

Reaction score
Well, if you are getting HDD errors, do you mean the system boots and goes into scanning the HD for errors? Or do you mean the SFC fails? If it boots and scans your HD and finds error then you might have bigger problems.

If that is the case, the video will help you. If you are referring to the SFC command, keep running it until it comes back with no errors and then see if your system is ok after rebooting. If not, then run do the steps in the video.

If all that doesn't work, it looks like you need to do a repair.

Ask a Question