Still getting blue screen after fresh install Windows 10

Reaction score
I am getting windows 7 blue screen saying of Memory Management and Fatal page error. So, formatted HD and install Window 10 but still showing blue screen errors.

Windows 10 only installed with EVGA GTX1070 driver. No other driver installed.

Checked ram with memtest86 and checked ssd and HD with its manufacturer tool. All with no problem. What seems to be my problem? thanks in advance.

Created Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD, please check and please please let me know what is my computer problem.

http://sendanywhe.re/9838IGXC

Reaction score
Your comments would seem to be inline with the dump file. Since there are folks more knowledgeable than I, they should be able to help, confirming your correct memory version and possibly removing it and replacing to alternate slots may help.

Can we assume you are not overclocking and how old is the system and how long has this been happening.

Reaction score
Thx saltgrass, ok i will try remove one slot of ram. No overclock on anything in my system.

Reaction score
Definitely try one stick at a time. You might also have a faulty DIMM slot, or some other motherboard issue. Definitely hardware.

Ask a Question