Stop code unexpected store exception

Reaction score
About mid-February I started having this error occur. I had not installed any new hardware or new software. It did start occurring after I installed Windows updates on 2/13/2018. I did not encounter any problems with the updates and all were successful. After some investigation, I started the command prompt as the Administrator and entered sfc/scannow. This ran for sometime and at the end it did not find any problem.
Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Have you attempted to run Windows native troubleshoot app. Settings > Update and Security "Troubleshoot" scroll to the bottom of the list > select "Windows Store Apps"

Reaction score
Have you attempted to run Windows native troubleshoot app. Settings > Update and Security "Troubleshoot" scroll to the bottom of the list > select "Windows Store Apps"
I ran every troubleshooter on the list and there were no problems identified. I ran BlueScreen troubleshooter multiple times and never received any indication of a problem.

Reaction score
About mid-February I started having this error occur. I had not installed any new hardware or new software. It did start occurring after I installed Windows updates on 2/13/2018. I did not encounter any problems with the updates and all were successful. After some investigation, I started the command prompt as the Administrator and entered sfc/scannow. This ran for sometime and at the end it did not find any problem.
Any suggestions?
--------------

Windows 10 has a Fast Startup feature that will put your PC in a similar mode to hibernation in order to boot faster. This is a useful feature, but many users reported that it can cause UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION error to appear. To fix it, you need to disable Fast Startup
• Boot to Windows. If you can’t start Windows at all due to this error, you’ll have to perform these steps from Safe Mode.
• Press Windows Key + S and enter control panel. Choose Control Panel from the list.
• Unexpected Store Exception while gaming
• When Control Panel opens, select Power Options.
• Blue screen error Unexpected Store Exception
• Go to Choose what the power button does.
• Unexpected Store Exception No bootable device
• Click on Change settings that are currently unavailable.
• Unexpected Store Exception critical process died
• Uncheck Turn on fast startup (recommended) and click on Save changes.
OR
this error may occur by a corrupted third party applications disable it or uninstall
Solution 1. Disable Third-party Application
https://www.errorsolutions.tech/error/unexpected-store-exception-windows-10/

Ask a Question