Store and other apps

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Since upgrading to 10 from Windows 7 I’ve had to resort to System Restore 6 times in as many weeks because I get logged in with a temporary where nothing works. Although this is a bind the latest is that the Store app along with 12 others have stopped working, which means photos calc weather etc cannot be accessed.

A Microsoft tech guy spent 40 minutes most of the time using remote access all to no avail, only to recommend using Microsoft tech support at £119.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received or should I just revert to Windows 7.

Reaction score
Download an ISO of build 10240 and perform a clean install. Do not concern yoursel with entering a key or that it will not be activated because it will as long as you install it from the same PC.

Reaction score
Download an ISO of build 10240 and perform a clean install. Do not concern yoursel with entering a key or that it will not be activated because it will as long as you install it from the same PC.
Hi Gideon,
Many thanks for your help but after reinstalling I hit the activation key question but wasn't allowed to carry on without the key.
As this was a free upgrade by Microsoft from Windows 7 I'm not in possession of a license key.

Ask a Question