Apps and Task bar non responsive. opencl.dll corrupted as well as one in store HELP please

LJE

Reaction score
After my upgrade to Windows 10 I shortly started having problems. I went to MS site and went to support. Was told they have an assure plan for $150 a year but couldn't help me otherwise. Apps and task bar became unresponsive. After I waited for a couple mins, system says "PC encountered a problem, restarting".
Once restarted, same problem. Went to try a diagnose/repair, came back unable to repair. I then tried to do a reinstalled keeping files and couldn't do that. Eventually I couldn't do anything. Couldn't even get into safe mode. So I had to reinstall.
Being I had lost my Windows 7Pro DVD and I did not have my COA with prod number, I decided to purchase the Windows 10 pro DVD install disc think it was probably due to all my apps and the upgrade.
WRONG, a few days after I had done a clean install and only loaded a few necessary apps, the PC started acting up again.
I got the system into safe mode a did a sfc /scannow. First time came back unable to correct then I restarted and tried again. This time it said unable to correct a few files. In the file, it referred to opencl.dll file was corrupted as well as the one in the store. I then shut computer down and did some research off my laptop...most threads said that the opencl.dll had to do with the Nvidia driver and that MS and Nvidia have been aware of the problem. I believe that my problems are more than just the opencl.
I seriously need any help someone might be able to help me with.
I am trying to decide as to what I should do...go back and purchase Windows 7 or change out my Nvidia graphics card and reload 10. I try to keep up on how to fix the little things here and there but this is above my head. If I didn't need my PC for my other necessary equipment to supplement my income, I would kick it.
Anyone have any suggestions, I would love to hear from you.

Reaction score
Re-install the computer program that is causing the msvcp100.dll errors. Reinstalling the program is a workable solution if the trouble takes place when you start it.

You may also try and correct the installation of Windows. In the event the actions we've suggested in this article failed to fix the issue, the start-up repair or the Windows installation fix should be enough to resolve these problems.

Ask a Question