Apps keep reverting to task bar.

Reaction score
Hi all. I have upgraded to 10 and have found it great but I have one bug bear. I have Outlook on my task bar and when I open it it opens just fine but if I do something in Outlook like delete an email, it reverts back down to the task bar (it is still open mind you). Same with file manager - say I delete a file then it also reverts to the task bar but again in an open state. I have to click on it again in order to bring it up on screen. My preference is that my app stays on the screen until I have finished with it. Am I missing a basic here ?? I hope I have made myself understandable here !!!
Cheers and thanks

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Have you tried using the native System File Checker to see if you possibly have some corrupt system files.
Admin Command prompt and type
sfc /scannow
hit enter
wait a while and see if it finds anything.

Reaction score
Have you tried using the native System File Checker to see if you possibly have some corrupt system files.
Admin Command prompt and type
sfc /scannow
hit enter
wait a while and see if it finds anything.

Thanks for your prompt response Trouble...did what you suggested but nothing untoward I am afraid...

Ask a Question