Stuck On Recovery Tools Are Being Launched... Please help

Reaction score
Hi,
Last night (2nd Feb 2017) I was using my blackberry as a modem and my computer crashed. So i held the power button and turned it off and then turned it back on again. A blue screen appeared and said the computer was having problems starting and it would restart. A black screen appeared with preparing automatic recovery. the screen then goes black and nothing happens. i contacted windows and it wasnt much help. so i left it for the night. i turned it on this morning, same thing. i tapped f10 and it said preparing window files (or something like that). i thought i was getting into safety mode to fix what went wrong.
But now it's stuck on a blue screen with 'Recovery tools are being launched. please wait.'
I've been told to turn it off three times, that didnt work. i was told i needed a 4gb usb then a 7gb usb (i dont have either, only a 1gb usb)

i have a Sony Vaio VGN-NW24JG, 32bit, currently running on windows 10.
Any help will be amazing.
Thank you.

Ask a Question