System Restore Puzzlement

Reaction score
For several month now I create a system restore point and within a few minutes the restore point no longer exist. I have been trying for months now to get system restore to work. I have tried many if not all suggestion made with no success. So I have decided to start new with this post. Has anyone experienced the same issue and if so have you solved it. Thanks

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
I looked at you re-direction. I have done all you have suggested and created a restore point; however my problem is withing a few minutes of creating the restore point it totally disappears from the system restore. So my problem is not creating a restore point my problem is the system someway deletes it before one can ever use it. I have three other systems running the same level of Windows 10 and I am able to create a restore point and if needed can restore the systems; however I have one system which will create a restore point and then in a matter of a few seconds/minutes delete it. What can I do to have the system retain the restore point(s) created.
Thanks

Ask a Question