(table) computer get stuck, many times as the desktop loaded, sometimes with scaring noise & screen picture trembling

Reaction score
hi,
i had a technitian to check the problem, he couldn't find anything but he said that it could be hardware issue and since my computer is already 7 years old (but 64 bits).. he would recommand to consider buying new one, but since the compt is normally very strong, i hope to be able to trace the problem/s before buying new -
with your help - if possible.
Thanks.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
With no information as to the specs of the computer in question it would be difficult to make any meaningful suggestions.
I assume the "technician" would have checked your "hardware" device drivers even perhaps swapping out a few components to further the diagnostics.
The symptoms you described in your thread title might suggest faulty or failing components (audio and video), but.....
That's just a guess.

It's also possible that you may have some corruption either in the OS itself or other software packages including drivers.

I think if it were my computer I might try booting and running the system from a Linux Live CD (or thumb drive) for a while just to see if the symptoms persisted across both Operating Systems.
Just download the ISO. Burn it to a DVD or USB Thumb Drive and boot the system from that.
Linux Mint Mate is enough like Windows so you will likely be able to run it for a while and see if it does the same thing.
Don't install it, just test it by running from within the live environment.

Reaction score
Hi
Thank you for your thorough suggestion.
i'll have to learn how to implement it, needs time since i'm not too confident, maybe i'll ask a friend to do it for me.
Thanks for the file as well :)

Ask a Question