Text All Messed Up After Windows 10 Update

Reaction score
After windows 10 update, fonts in particular programs became messed up like edge browser, mozilla firefox and some setup files...i cant read it when that occurs and it is really frustrating. please immediate help will be appreciated

Screenshot (34).png

Reaction score
That does look as if something has installed a really weird font. I checked my installed fonts and I don't have that!

So go to control panel - fonts and look to see if there is a font (typeface really) that looks like that. You might try restore default settings in the font section I don't know if that will work.
In Firefox try view and text encoding. should be something like unicode or western...whichever it is try the other one.
In Firefox try about:config find the word font and scroll down looking for any strange stuff in bold

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Fonts -> Left column select "Font settings"
Try clicking the "Restore default font settings" button and see if that fixes anything.

Ask a Question