The 20H2 aftermath

Reaction score
Since october i was hesitant in getting the 20H2 update. After reading alot of bad incidents people had after getting it. But since i had no choice -facing deadline of support going away for version 1909 in may, i decided to go for it . And so far nothing major arose. Everything seems to be in order. The only small issue was the color of start menu and taskbar which was easily fixed.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Most usually wait 2 to 3 months before going ahead with a feature update.....simply to let MS work out the kinks. For the most part that holds true but there are those exceptions and those tend to be the horror stories we hear.

Then there's the early adopters that just go ahead with out a worry. Which I like to do but with a clean install.

Hey, glad you got it and everything is going well for you.

Reaction score
I really haven't had much trouble with Version 2009/20H2 on Desktops and Notebooks but for my need I don't do much customization of them, have to be able to see what clients see. Besides, most custom settings I have done usually get replaced by the defaults at each of the twice-yearly Version Upgrades so I keep them available to do again.

Reaction score
I've had my share of problems with Windows 10 throughout its release however sometimes I think users create some of the issues and problems they experience with Windows 10 by failing to regularly update.

Windows 10 does fairly well on it's own keeping itself updated however seems to require a bit of a from time to time to check for updates and install updates and then to restart the desktop afterwards.

All OSs from time to time experience problems.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Ask a Question