This happens daily soon after I go online

Reaction score
Finally got a picture of this notice that comes up every day soon after I go online. Is there any way to stop it? When I click on it, all it does is take me to my control panel.

upload_2016-2-20_7-42-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-2-20_7-36-46.png
    upload_2016-2-20_7-36-46.png
    367.1 KB · Views: 589

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Click the Start Button and then Settings and then Accounts.
Do you see anything there that might suggest that your Microsoft Account does in fact need attention?

Reaction score
Click the Start Button and then Settings and then Accounts.
Do you see anything there that might suggest that your Microsoft Account does in fact need attention?
When it first began, I would click on it and it would take me there, but I could see nothing that I needed to do. I still click on it occasionally to see if anything is different, but it never is.

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll do it later today. I must leave now.
I went to that site. Did not have to login as apparently I was already logged in. Looked around and there was nothing I needed to do. I'll see if the notice continues to appear.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
OK....
If the problem persists, you might consider that some third party security suites can cause this type of issue, especially those containing a firewall component, so.....
If you have any such thing installed, you should think about uninstalling it or them temporarily to see if that fixes the issue.
Make sure that the native Defender product as well as the Windows Firewall are both up and running after you uninstall the third party application(s).

Reaction score
OK....
If the problem persists, you might consider that some third party security suites can cause this type of issue, especially those containing a firewall component, so.....
If you have any such thing installed, you should think about uninstalling it or them temporarily to see if that fixes the issue.
Make sure that the native Defender product as well as the Windows Firewall are both up and running after you uninstall the third party application(s).
After going to the site you sent, the notice didn't appear today. If it doesn't appear for 2 or 3 more days I'm mark this solved. Instead of Trouble, I'll call you Solution!

Reaction score
After going to the site you sent, the notice didn't appear today. If it doesn't appear for 2 or 3 more days I'm mark this solved. Instead of Trouble, I'll call you Solution!
Yesterday the notice returned and again today.

Ask a Question