SOLVED Time Keeps On Tickin' Tickin' Tickin'...

Bif

Reaction score
Well, the Tylenol is on the counter whilst the cumulative KB4013429 is potentially unleashing havoc on my laptop.. It's going on over an hour now and it's been what seems like stalled at 95% for half of that time, although the CPU light indicates that something is going on.
Hope I'm one of the lucky ones!.... everytime I boot up is like shooting a craps game.

Reaction score
Patience is the key Bif. Internet traffic is heavy at this time of day.

Bif

Reaction score
Good advice Norton, not one the virtues I possess much to my chagrin... Never dawned on me about the traffic at this time of day.
Fingers crossed!

Reaction score
I have updated my laptops yesterday when the CU came out. Even though my laptops are of high age, it went very smooth. it may have to do with the fact that I am not too far away from California (only 2900 miles) o_O ;);) :p

SCNR.....

PS: Maybe they did good on some users to be able to convince them to upgrade next month to the creators update (just a thought.... I am out of my mind right now..... will be back in a few minutes)...

Ask a Question