To Help Every One On Win 10 Update

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
today up grading my second computer from Win 7 Professional to Win 10. It like when I up dated first computer last August was not and is not smooth sailing.
I have running a utility called AVG Ultimate that not only is a antivirus its also a system cleaning tool . Which is has fixed short cuts and cleans up registry issues. For the most part really has Win 10 and my computers purring like a kitten.
Is has one flaw when it comes to the Win 10 and any builds like the one coming up in August you have to uninstall the program. AVG does not make changes on these till you reinstall their software. It does not as far as I know interfere with minor up dates but it does not like builds.
I quizzed them appears they do not have a fix or does not care to make one.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
one flaw when it comes to the Win 10 and any builds like the one coming up in August you have to uninstall the program
Thanks for the tip.
I would add, that it is probably a good idea to practice the same procedure for any and all third party security software products before attempting an upgrade to a new build.

Reaction score
Third party Anti-virus products interfering with W10 has been a problem encountered by some people since the first use of the upgrade from 7/8.1 to 10. And for Insider builds as well.

Reaction score
The AV programs in recent years have gotten so entwined with operating systems, it only makes sense that they could cause problems during upgrades. Just look what you have to go through to uninstall them properly.

Ask a Question