To Trouble

Reaction score
Did you remove that post from f***ked over? Or did he see the error of his ways?

This forum definitely needs a private message system that is not a 'conversation'

Reaction score
What's wrong with conversations? If you converse with someone and you don't give them the privilege to invite others, it works the same way as private messages. The only thing that makes it a conversation over private messaging is the fact you can invite others. Just make sure you keep invite privileges to your self when starting a conversation and it will remain as private as you want to keep it.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Did you remove that post from f***ked over? Or did he see the error of his ways?

This forum definitely needs a private message system that is not a 'conversation'
Yep I did.
Figured his poor choice of user name was sufficient for a ban.
Not to mention the rant...... because I do love a good rant.

Reaction score
Seriously With a name like that, I was surprised his account would have been activated. Private conversations /PM's are for one reason only, that is, confidentiality. They don't benefit members, seeking help and resolution to problems.

Just my opinion!

Reaction score
No idea, but I suspect the registration formalities are mostly computerised. We rely (as was done) on our staff to censor undesirable happenings.

Ask a Question