Trying to do downloads

Reaction score
I have been trying to download Adobe reader and keep getting the message no such interface supported. I have read and tried all the suggestions and get the same message on all of them. This is a new computer and I am getting very upset with it. Please help.

Reaction score
Patsy, Welcome to the Forum. To help us understand whats happening, please post a screen copy of the web site you are trying to download from, and another of the error message you are getting. The snipping tool (prior to v1809) or Snip & Sketch (v1809) will work for this. Then upload them in your next post.

Reaction score
I always get Adobe Acrobat Reader from www.adobe.com, link shows on the bottom of the page but in rather fine print. Just be careful to Uncheck something they also offer, might be another antivirus like McAfee.

Could also be Microsoft blocking it since they offer .pdf support in Edge?

You probably won't get the full install, only a small file to start the install.

Reaction score
I haven't had a need for any adobe software since the inception of Win 10. Pdf's open with Edge as @Bighorn mentioned. If I recall, Adobe has had previous problems with malware?

Ask a Question