Two files for every print job and one gets stuck

Reaction score
Whenever I print something, two files per print go into the queue. One prints, the other gets stuck and it takes 15 minutes to delete. This blocks any other printing until the extra file deletes.

Any ideas?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Would you mind sharing the specifics as to the actual printer you are using.
Manufacturer's Name, Model Number, how it is connected to your computer?

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Would you mind sharing the specifics as to the actual printer you are using.
Manufacturer's Name, Model Number, how it is connected to your computer?

I'm not at home right now for the model number but it's an HP Desk Jet all in one printer/ scanner. It's a wireless printer. I'll get the model when I get home. Thanks

Reaction score
I'm not at home right now for the model number but it's an HP Desk Jet all in one printer/ scanner. It's a wireless printer. I'll get the model when I get home. Thanks
It's a Deskjet 3050A J611. Thanks again.

Reaction score
I would ask exactly how to you print something, with a key combination or choosing print from a menu option on some utility?

If you check the printer in Devices does it show normally without any errors symbols? Are you using a Win 10 or HP driver for the system? Any chance there are two versions of a print driver running?

If it is wireless then you don't have the USB connected...?

Are there two "Properties" options on the right click menu for the printer? If you are changing settings, the Printer Properties is the admin version for such changes. There is also a troubleshooting option in that menu.

Ask a Question