Unable to launch program why?

Reaction score
unable to launch programs shareit & Vypervpn also.. why?

Capture.png

Reaction score
Hi remostalin,

download and run the installer for the app again and it may well ask you if you want to install or repair, choose repair if you can, that may fix it for you?. :):):)

Reaction score
That doesn't seem to be an executable file (Last column - Application only) I suspect it is somehow linked to a web site.
See if you have the "Net framework" installed, for a start.
There are several possibilities, though. For example, do you have IE as your default? That can, sometimes, open such an application.
You can also see if it will open with notepad, or, if you have it, Word.

Reaction score
That doesn't seem to be an executable file (Last column - Application only) I suspect it is somehow linked to a web site.
There are several possibilities, though. For example, do you have IE as your default? That can, sometimes, open such an application.

i didnt install net framework before running this application but working..
now suddenly i dont know why im getting this error

Reaction score
oh sorry about that recent post.. just now checked framework already installed

Capture.png

Reaction score
I maybe on the wrong track here, anyway, but if it is an older item, it might be needing the now dated net framework:
Annotation .jpg

But, as I suggested, see if it reveals anything by opening it with a text program.

Reaction score
Is the program showing in your apps list as installed?, if it isn't, you may have to manually remove any folder you find in the apps main folder related to it and then re-install it. :):):)

Reaction score
Is the program showing in your apps list as installed?, if it isn't, you may have to manually remove any folder you find in the apps main folder related to it and then re-install it. :):):)
i did everything nothing helped

Reaction score
Open Windows explorer and click on Local disk (C:) > Program files and Program files x86 and see if there is anything there relating to the app, if there is, right click it and delete it then try and install the app again. ;););)

program files.jpg

Reaction score
Open Windows explorer and click on Local disk (C:) > Program files and Program files x86 and see if there is anything there relating to the app, if there is, right click it and delete it then try and install the app again. ;););)

View attachment 9489
uninstalled and then deleted remain folders in program files... same problem appeared
when im tryin to install i got this..
Capture.png

Reaction score
Where did you download the file from?, is it a genuine file?, is the website where you downloaded the file from safe?. :confused::confused::confused:

Reaction score
Where did you download the file from?, is it a genuine file?, is the website where you downloaded the file from safe?. :confused::confused::confused:
yes absolutly not shareit only vypervpn also same not excutable..
theres no way i have to reinstall os thankx

Reaction score
Then I would delete all instances of the file and do a fresh download and try again, I really don't have another answer for you sorry!. :(:(:(

Ask a Question