Unusual activity with MS account

Reaction score
I have received three email noting unusual activity at three times. Yet the IP lookup has revealed the location belongs to them.
  • IP: 13.101.237.214
  • IP: 13.101.49.112
  • IP: 13.101.177.208
All three return results pointing to: https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip/13.101.177.208
  • Decimal: 224768464
  • Hostname: 13.101.177.208
  • ISP: Microsoft Corporation
  • Services: Datacenter
  • Assignment: Likely Static IP
  • State/Region: Washington
  • City: Redmond

Reaction score
Does no one see what I'm saying. Outlook.com is flagging login IP's from MS servers as unusual activity. It's not a spoof email. I'm getting notification on my linked gmail account as well.

I don't know what to think about this. It almost seems to be an internal error with MS services.

Reaction score
I hate Microsoft! It's probably them that has my account all screwed up. This entire BS is likely them. Now I'm locked out of even trying to sign in until tomorrow. One little mistake and they locked me out. I couldn't even get to the bottom of the issue. ******* assholes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Yesterday I enabled two step verification. Today I finally decided to change my password. After entering the two steps to sign in. I see a message where Firefox will remember the password. I'm like OK whatever. So I continue. Firefox did not remember that long ass code. The next time I go through changing the password. I am confronted with the too many sign in attempts. And am told I will need to try again tomorrow.

Reaction score
Everything was working fine until yesterday when I received the unusual activity emails. After enabling two-step my email stopped logging in.

Reaction score
I just got that email too. Recent activity shows that the hackers are in full force again

2022-07-14_060309.jpg

Reaction score
On my hotmail account, I have a permanent microsoft email to upgrade my account, but's American. And try as I might
I can't get rid of it.
Since It arrived I have had to change my password because the account wouldn't work, but this doesn't happen on my desktop pc in my email. This makes me think that my os system on my laptop is different. My laptop crashed last year
and I had to download a version off the microsoft site.

Reaction score
For my Microsoft accounts I am using the authenticator app, which has helped me in the past. Although I got the email now on ALL my MS accounts, as a precaution, I have changed all my passwords. Such a hassle. I am not sure but did the Exchange servers from MS did not have a security hole that has been there for years and only recently this has been rapidly exposed??
Maybe they are working on it to fix the problem causing everybody to change their passwords

Reaction score
Personally I think they are flagging their own work as suspicious somehow. Why else would suspicious activity trace back to their IP? I still have not bothered fixing my account. It may be a few more days before I even want to try again.

Ask a Question