Update Theme Login Password Problems I Hate Windows 10!

DG.

Reaction score
I have had windows 10 for a week and a half. It unfortunately came installed on my new pc. My old pc had windows 7. WINDOWS 7 IS THE BEST OUT THERE! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE THIS JUNK!
Updates on its own
Updates are slow
Updates ruin files and themes set up
I HATE HAVING TO CHANGE MY COLOR THEME EVERY TIME IT UPDATES!
required password at start up
some reason it has two users (my name and my email) and it says password failed (I NEVER WANTED TO SETUP A USER I AM THE ONLY USER!)
I removed option to start up with password and still does not work
NO CLASSIC VIEW!!!! (must be added)
STUPID APPS (must have option to hide)
SWIPE SCREEN (don't get me started that's just stupid)
It's a COMPUTER Has MICROSOFT forgotten what a COMPUTER is?
OUR PC'S are NOT MOBILE PHONES OR TABLETS!i
WHAT THE HECK HAS MICROSOFT DONE?
This dump junk is making me consider Linux or Apple! (I can't believe I'm saying that)

I WANT THIS JUNK REMOVED. MICROSOFT SHOULD GIVE US A COMPLIMENTARY WINDOWS 7 TO THOSE LIKE ME WHO BOUGHT A NEW PC AND IS NOW STUCK WITH GARBAGE AND FRUSTRATED BEYOND WORDS.

I HAVE AN AWESOME PC RUNNING ON JUNK!

I REPEAT ITS A *****COMPUTER*****

NOT A MOBILE PHONE OR TABLET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a tablet (thankfully not a windows version) and a smart phone (thankfully not a windows either). I avoided window tablets or mobile because of this stupid lay out and now that Microsoft couldn't convince us of using their portables they stick this junk on our

COMPUTERS

Last edited:

Ask a Question