Update Tuesday

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Seems like it can be …..
Any Given Tuesday.

Reaction score
I can't find it in the update history. If I click the link above I get it but not when I click on the summary in the update history..
This is the link I use for the update history:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4099479

is there maybe a newer one??
The last one listed is April; it's now July. Obviously they don't keep this link up to date.
At the bottom of the linked page it says: Last Updated: Jun 5, 2018

Bif

Reaction score
I'm late to the party as usual, must have taken a wrong turn.. as I'm on .165 after the last update a week ago.. didn't get the .167 like the rest of the crowd. (dejected:()
Perhaps no new(s) is goods news.

Capture.JPG

Bif

Reaction score
Oddities abound, ran updates this morning and nothing showed other than a definition update for Defender.. I shut down and rebooted as I moved to another room and upon rebooting it's telling me that new updates are being installed.. no prompt prior to reboot nor ANY indication of a new cumulative.
Now I'm partying with the popular crowd and running .191
Confusion is the new black...

hTconeM9user

Running Latest version Office insider 376
Reaction score
Got the latest update
July 24, 2018—KB4340917 (OS Build 17134.191) All downloaded installed and working ok. So far with me no problems. all working ok with the latest version of office insider.

Reaction score

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Whew!!
I thought everybody had missed that reference and I was the only person who actually watched the movie.
AND
I thought also that, what used to be the second Tuesday of each Month, has now become completely random and I expect might not even be "Tuesday" soon.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Whew!!
I thought everybody had missed that reference
Nope...I got it right away.....leave it to us old dudes.....

I thought also that, what used to be the second Tuesday of each Month, has now become completely random and I expect might not even be "Tuesday" soon.
No kidding....I received 3 cumulative updates in less than 2 weeks.

Ask a Question