It must be update Tuesday already.

Reaction score
• Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition - December 2015 (KB890830).

• Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3119147).

• Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3116900).

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
And a boat load of stuff for my Office Suite 2013 install.
Second Tuesday of every month, like clock work.

Reaction score
• Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for Windows 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2 x64 Edition - December 2015 (KB890830).
I ran the tool manually and chose a full scan. It found nothing according to the report which followed. Is a report of items found offered to users who download this automatically?

Reaction score
That's odd, I don't have that Update in Windows Updates. I just have an update waiting called: Universal Printer 3 or something. When I try to install this update I get this: 'Windows does not recognize the owner of this product' or something like that. Saying that the download could be malicious. I have no idea, but surely it can't be trying to give me a Virus. This is Windows 10... Updates :L

Bif

Reaction score
The newest offering...

Capture.JPG

Bif

Reaction score
Like I said before...
I don't have any updates apparently.
I just have this Universal Printer 3 update that apparently could be malicious...
Please help D:
I've seen this before with MS and the updates, no rhyme or reason for the roll-outs but it may have something to do with geographical location or??...........your guess is as good as mine.
I'm usually the last person to see updates that most others are always talking about so I was very surprised to see this batch today..or should I say nothing surprises me anymore!:confused:

Reaction score
Mine is downloading now. It wasn't available at 17:30 (UK) but is now (20:10).

Reaction score
Saw this thread 2 minutes ago and checked Updates and here they come. Good old patch Tuesday.

Reaction score
I've seen this before with MS and the updates, no rhyme or reason for the roll-outs but it may have something to do with geographical location or??...........your guess is as good as mine.
I'm usually the last person to see updates that most others are always talking about so I was very surprised to see this batch today..or should I say nothing surprises me anymore!:confused:
Okay. Should I or should I not download the Universal Printer 3 update ? If I don't... then I get no more updates.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Okay. Should I or should I not download the Universal Printer 3 update ? If I don't... then I get no more updates.
I don't see why not.
I would think that if it doesn't prove beneficial or somehow mucks things up you should be able to uninstall it or roll it back.

Reaction score
I don't see why not.
I would think that if it doesn't prove beneficial or somehow mucks things up you should be able to uninstall it or roll it back.
Thanks Mr. Moderator : )
I'll follow that exactly.
Can't wait to see if the update comes through or not :3

[Edit] Oh looks like we have an Update that isn't moving from 0%

NEVERMIND! It works! : )
Really happy with this, Update Tuesday indeed!

Last edited:

Bif

Reaction score
Snipping tool...convenient as heck!
Just click search and type snipping!

Reaction score
I pin the snipping tool to my task bar which makes it even more convenient.

After you snip what you want, in this case a rectangular snip, and save it then it will be found in "Pictures". When posting, you will see an option at the bottom to upload. Click on that and browse for the snip. Once it loads, pick "full image" if you want the snip like Bif posted.

If your snip is too large to upload or if you just want a smaller picture you can re-size it in Paint

Last edited:
Reaction score
You do have an option to delete a post but that option goes away quickly. You have just created a monster Bif. Kidding.

Ask a Question