User name & password loop after installing windows 10

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

When i first time giving user name and password some number loop in randomly coming, i dont know this is an Windows 10 bug or malware & virus issue.
Note- before formatting i had used Windows 10 and that time my laptop infected from virus, now this time i formated c drive but still same problem facing, some keyboard button are working and some of them not working, please look attached screenshot and assist me,
Thank in advance

Reaction score
This does not sound like a windows issue perhaps your dealing with a rootkit virus or you have another drive in the same computer that is infected and reinfecting your formatted hard drive?

Regedit32

Reaction score
please look attached screenshot and assist me

You forgot to attach screenshot.

The computer with this problem. Are you able to boot to Desktop at all? Or are you stuck at the sign-in screen?

Reaction score
You forgot to attach screenshot.

The computer with this problem. Are you able to boot to Desktop at all? Or are you stuck at the sign-in screen?
i am able to login, but while entering password autotyping loop started
Same problem i was facing with cortana, now i have deleted 3 viruses but not able to
Resolve this login screen autotyping

Reaction score
This does not sound like a windows issue perhaps your dealing with a rootkit virus or you have another drive in the same computer that is infected and reinfecting your formatted hard drive?
Thank you for your valuable reply, keyboard key also infected with rootkit? Some keyboard button also disabled I have tried number of way to resolve keyboard issue but not working, what i need to do to resolve this problem? Any suggestion

Regedit32

Reaction score
OK then.
Can you do a couple of things and post back the results then please:
  • Please provide a list of applications that load on Startup
    • Type startup apps in your Cortana search bar, then press Enter key
    • Note down what apps are listed and post that information here please
  • Please uninstall your keyboarddriver
    • Type Device Manager in your Cortana search bar, then press Enter key
    • In the Device Manager window, double-left-click on Keyboards to expand
    • In the expanded list of keyboards, double-left-click on the keyboard you are using to open its properties dialog
    • Select the Driver tab
    • Click the Uninstall Device button. A warning prompt will appear - Click the Uninstall button on that warning

When done do not reinstall driver! Instead, close Device Manager and any other open applications, then shut down your computer and restart the computer to allow the Keyboard to be automatically detected and reinstalled.

Please confirm here, whether doing this brings about an end to your auto typing keyboard, and whether functionality is returned to the keys you mentioned appear not to work.

Note: If the auto-type issue is resolved doing this, that does not mean your computer is virus free. You should still do a thorough scan of your computers hard drive or hard drives for any further infections, given you mentioned you have discovered some virus infections.
  • Finally, could you please list details of the virus infections you have discovered so far. Your antivirus application will have a log of what it has detected.

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hello Regedit32,

The startup app on my laptop in Microsoft onedrive, i have uninstalled keyboard drive and restarted system, but same autotyping loop is coming in password field, i am using malwarebyte antivirus here is below virus infection details.

Note- some keyboard button also not working after my system affected by virus

Threat. Type location
Generic.malware/suspicious. -registry key - HKLM/SOFTWARE/WINDOWSNT/CURRENTVIRSION/IMAGE FILE EXICUTION OPTION/SppExtComObj.exe

Generic.malware/suspicious. -registry key - HKLM/SOFTWARE/WOW6432NODE/MICROSOFT/WINDOWSNT/CURRENTVIRSION/IMAGE FILE EXICUTION OPTION/SppExtComObj.exe

Generic.Malware/Suspicious - File
C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/SPPEXTCOMOBJPATCHER.EXE

Note- I am using Lenovo ideapad 320 laptop. Please look into and suggest me.

Thank you.
Andi143

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Andi143,

The file your antivirus software is detecting is typically used to avoid licensing software, which could be anything from Windows 10 itself, or some other software that one would normally pay to own.

The registry keys detected are not native to the Windows 10 operating system, nor is the executable being detected.

Are you able to list what applications load on startup of your computer as I requested in my previous post?

Also can you confirm whether or not you are solely using Windows Defender for security, or whether you are using any other applications to scan for malware or virus infections?

Ask a Question