VIDEO TDR FAILURE!

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and whenever I start COUNTER STRIKE: GO, i'll randomly get the blue screen of death.

It says video tdr_failure (nnmskys), or something along those lines.

SPECS:
Windows 10 64 bit
6 GB ram
Intel i5-4200M 4CPUS @ 2.50 GHZ
Internal card: Intel HD Graphics 46000
External: Nvidia 750M

I seriously need some help to finally resolve this annoying issue!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Can we assume that this is a laptop?
Can we assume that you are currently using the latest nVidia driver from here http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/91814/en-us
Do you have a mean of disabling the integrated Intel GPU?
Unfortunately, if this is a laptop with dual Video capabilities you may find that you are left with only the ability to use drivers provided by the OEM.
nVidia states the explicitly on their website.
this is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.

Ask a Question