Visible Highlight Icon Lag

G

Guest_MK

I've been experiencing something that's been bothering me, it's uncomfortable. Basically, whenever I hover to an icon app, I can see visible highlight lag. Like lag for the icon to highlight/turn blue.

You know how when you click and drag on the desktop, it creates a blue drag box, square/rectangle.
There's lag, strangely. When I created a new user, and logged onto that user. There doesn't seem to be any lag. I really need help. Thanks a lot for stopping by!

Last edited by a moderator:

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Have you rebooted the system? Have you cleaned the system of any junk files and left overs from uninstalls?

Reaction score
It might depend on your system specs as well as background processes running, you created a new user and said it doesn't happen, your normal account may have many more background apps running using your available systems resources like CPU and RAM?. :)

G

Guest_MK

Have you rebooted the system? Have you cleaned the system of any junk files and left overs from uninstalls?
I have restarted the PC many times, still the same problem. I don't think if I have cleaned the system of junk files. I'll try CCleanern now.

It might depend on your system specs as well as background processes running, you created a new user and said it doesn't happen, your normal account may have many more background apps running using your available systems resources like CPU and RAM?. :)
My PC is a G20CB, decent specs. CPU is running on 5-10% idle and memory 33%

Reaction score
CCleaner is no longer reliable, better with Windows disk cleaner. Or try to reinstall Windows 10 retaining your files and Apps. I have found in the past, it is far quicker in the end.

Ask a Question