VLC 3.0 now available

Reaction score
An Essential on all my computers. If it had been invented back in the XP days, media centre and player would never had got off the ground.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
An Essential on all my computers. If it had been invented back in the XP days, media centre and player would never had got off the ground.

Yep, same here. VLC is great - free and lightweight :).

Bif

Reaction score
I've been toggling between VLC and PotPlayer.. with each update VLC is just getting better and better.

Reaction score
Some of the guys over on Techspot have been having issues. I was wondering if you guys are having issues with this new version.

Reaction score
Just realized my VLC on my Desktop hadn't been upgraded in awhile, went from 2.6.6 to 3.0.0, again no issues.

Reaction score
I've been toggling between VLC and PotPlayer.. with each update VLC is just getting better and better.
I really enjoyed potplayer. I started having strange issues with it. I can't for the life of me remember what it was, but reinstalling it didn't fix the issue, so I went back to VLC.

Reaction score
Hi,

I installed it three days ago and it crashed immediately !!! :(

But since then no more issue. :)

I’m using Windows 10 1709 buid 16299.214

Bye ;)

Bif

Reaction score
I really enjoyed potplayer. I started having strange issues with it. I can't for the life of me remember what it was, but reinstalling it didn't fix the issue, so I went back to VLC.
I found that video rendering was a tad iffy with PotPlayer despite going through all of the video rendering codec's, I never had any success with studdering and frequent frame drops.
I have never had that issue with VLC at all.

Reaction score
Hi,

I installed it three days ago and it crashed immediately !!! :(

But since then no more issue. :)

I’m using Windows 10 1709 buid 16299.214

Bye ;)

Mine did too Jay. But after I loaded it up again all is well. Definitely a weird one.

Ask a Question