Web pages not loading

Reaction score
Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox,
Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only.
Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to clean the browser cache but not always fixed. Is it
something wrong with my pc? Is very annoying problem.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Some webpages
Some, but not all??
When you have the problem, is it just a couple specific websites? Can you successfully load other sites (not cached pages) when the problem is present?
You need to determine if it might be a network problem rather than a port or protocol problem.
The fact that apparently restarting the computer fixes the issue, then you might have a power management setting that is allowing your adapter to sleep or be turned off by the system to conserve power.

PowerMgmtTab.JPG

Reaction score
Some, but not all??
When you have the problem, is it just a couple specific websites? Can you successfully load other sites (not cached pages) when the problem is present?
You need to determine if it might be a network problem rather than a port or protocol problem.
The fact that apparently restarting the computer fixes the issue, then you might have a power management setting that is allowing your adapter to sleep or be turned off by the system to conserve power.

View attachment 2214
Some websites but not all are not loading. New webpages every once a while are begin to not working on this pc. But are not all websites. Some were worked after a day period.

Reaction score
You posted on another forum site with the query of one address which would not load? ()Genius.com)

My answer there:

Geniusnet.com is not a listed site. It needs to be country specific.
Try this, for example:

Genius

Are there any other sites with which you are having the problem?

Ask a Question