Weird problem with email connectivity

Reaction score
I am facing a weird problem and need help please.

After installing windows 10 on a client computer, using a fresh ISO downloaded from Microsoft, I am stuck with a problem where the system can not connect to the ISP mail server, with POP3 and Imap setups tried, DURING setup.

This is where it gets difficult. The ISP is situated in the building right next door to my client. I have approached their techs as well for assistance and even they have no resolution. I have also tried various Email client software, from the ever popular Outlook up to Windows Mail, EM Client, Mailbird and Mozilla Firebird. All of these programs cannot connect to the mail server of the ISP during setup. There is a stable internet connection present at the client, so connectivity is not an issue. The other computers at the client is fully functional when it comes to email.

Out of desperation I have also tried to setup the mail account on 3 different computers, with no problem. The mail service works. I have also tried DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /Restorehealth, with no success.

PLEEEEAAAASE help.

Ask a Question