SOLVED What has happened when I copy a piece from Word onto an Email?

BML

Reaction score
I drafted the following message to send by Email and as you can see there are spaces where I have typed "X" but the problem is that when I cut and paste the message onto the Email I am unable to delete the spaces. Can anyone suggest what I can do?
Good day Gary,
X
I nearly fell out of the loft.
X
Many thanks for your message wherein you hoped that I and my better half were well. There is no doubt that Joan has been well spurred on by the birth of a great grandchild and a grandchild whereas I have been a trifle accident prone over the past month or so starting with me nearly falling out of the loft when I missed a piece of wood I use to pull myself up with. Joan showed a lack of consideration smartly stepped out of the way thereby depriving me of a soft landing and I finished up with a twisted a knee and as a result Joan has restricted me to only doing jobs at ground level but even that failed to save me from myself.

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi BML,

That sounds like a formatting issue in the Email application.

If you are using Outlook email then:
  • Click File > Options > section: Mail > button: Editor Options > section: Advanced > option group: Cut, copy and paste
  • In the window that opens set all formatting as in sample image:
Sample image

options-cut-copy-paste-2010.png

BML

Reaction score
I'm no longer using Outlook since changes were made and moved to mozilla firefox.

I cracked the problem by looking into every option I could find. I reopened the message I wanted to send and the option of, "Rewrap" under Edit appeared I then I moved my curser into the space and clicked delete and it was sorted but many thanks for your interest.

Ask a Question