White marking fots

Reaction score
IMG_20210119_180400.jpg

When I mark programs on the desktop, I have small white dots there, but normally there is a blue rectangle

Reaction score
When using Select there usually are tiny dots but when selecting an object on the screen/desktop or area of the screen the box that is shown with the mouse pointer still there may be normal but depend upon the background/picture in use. Have you tested using different color backgrounds?

It's important to note the Desktop is not Static like a picture on the wall but Dynamic, always changing or being refreshed.

Reaction score
When using Select there usually are tiny dots but when selecting an object on the screen/desktop or area of the screen the box that is shown with the mouse pointer still there may be normal but depend upon the background/picture in use. Have you tested using different color backgrounds?

It's important to note the Desktop is not Static like a picture on the wall but Dynamic, always changing or being refreshed.
Yes, I tested custom themes, colors and wallpaper

Reaction score
Reaction score
Anyone care to explain "marking" (and remaining permanently) . I can draw a square, it IS dotted, like that of the OP. But as soon as Iift the mouse button, it is gone.

Reaction score
I am logged in under the same microsoft account. Is it possible that it has something to do with this?
Hi,

that is possible but I cannot say for sure, did you ever save any desktop settings to your MS account. I only use a local account as I find MS to be too nosey!. :)

Reaction score

Ask a Question