Win 10 Canon MX926

Reaction score
Didn't we love the canon ip4200 CD label printer software easy to use and fast, well if you can find the latest updated label printer software CD-Label printer it is compatable with the MX926 I am stoaked to find this as I can be creative like I used to be and enjoy using my MX926 like I did my IP4200.I guess the updated drivers were produced after I complained to canon on how much I liked the ip4200 software and to think a giant company listened to a little guy. My Ip4200 that I had refurbished died again last week so I don't need the xp computer anymore for the cd labels.

Below are the file names just not sure which you need think its the first 2 or 4
one.jpg

two.jpg

three.jpg

Reaction score
I am using the Label print software from my old iP4200 with my current TS702 on Windows 10 with no problem, no iP4200 driver needed.

Reaction score
I tried it a few years back and it wouldn't work now it does. May have been the 64bit compatability that gave me problems before early days it wouldn't even install on win 10.

Reaction score
The updated ladel printer for the MX926 has also been upgraded but still much slower than the earlier version.

Ask a Question