Win Live Mail Calendar and Win 10 Apps

Reaction score
I'm aware that Win Live Mail no longer syncs my calendar (which infuriatingly means that events don't appear on my Nokia phone). This is annoying enough, but I can no longer even add an event to the calendar via my desktop client (WLM). If I sign out of my MS account, it seems to work OK - but when I then close and restart WLM and sign in again as normal, the Event has gone!

Also, I am no longer receiving any Reminders of any previously entered events! If I could, I'd transfer all my calendars to Win 10's Mail App and use that instead (which I think is what Microsoft want), but I can't see how to do this (my calendars seem to be stored on my hard drive). Ditto using the Win 10 Mail App - how would I transfer all my carefully organised emails from WLM's disk files to it?

Has anybody got a clue what's going on or how to help?

Reaction score
I am unable to open Calendar or find it on my Desktop computer when in opened Chrome.

Ask a Question