Welcome to the Forum.
In your case it appears the Power is turned on, albeit the option to turn it off again is greyed out.
That suggests you problem may be with the Device drivers instead.
Try the following:
- Right-click on Start and select Device Manager
- When the Device Manager opens, click the > next to Batteries to expand
You'll now see, one or two items listed:
Microsoft AC Adpater
Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery
- Right-click on each item and select Disable
- Right-click on each item again and select Enable
- Close the Device Manager and any other open programs
- Restart computer
Note: If for some reason you do not have the Disable / Enable choices, then instead select Uninstall Device, then close the Device Manager and any other open programs then restart computer so the system can detect the devices again.
If this action resolves the issue, then your next step might be to check if there are updated drivers for these devices, or a newer BIOS update for your computer, bother of which may prevent this issue reoccurring.