Window 10-A stupid remodel

Reaction score
I upgraded to the Windows 10 a few years ago and it has been nothing but a nightmare. Windows bought it out as this new greatest thing when infact it has been nothing but an attempt to reduce customers privacy and yet make as much as money as they can by making the simplest of applications like Word only available if subscribing to their app. I absolutely hate everything about it. I recently experience problems with my laptap with Windows several unless updates. Which did not improve the performance if my pc but again was just an excuse for them to use the updates to surf through and collect data. Anyways my laptop began to run slow. I tried deleting unnecessary files in attempgs to increase my speed. It didn't help. So I tried running my anti virus . When suddenly a blue alert screen came up saying that my pc ran into trouble
It then began to run the update to Windows . Then suddenly my pc kept restarting and never stopped. Now I don't have a workable laptop. I asked the pc repair store and I was told it maybe my software . I tried to factory restore it but I get a message to say my system will not allow it .i tried to back up my files it said not enough space
I was also told that I will be charged over £100 and will have to be without my laptop for 2 weeks while Currys sends it away
Someone help . I have so much work for university that I saved on it.
Please advise what else can be done

Reaction score
I am with you. I thought Windows 8 was a nightmare but Windows 10 beats it by far. Dozens of elementary functions like File Open/Save wouldn't even work any more, rendering this non-Operating System entirely unusable. I would reckong Microsoft among terroristic organisations.

Ask a Question