Window 10 password process is all messed up

Reaction score
Window 10 is a nightmare to get into. If I reboot my computer it will not accept my password. If I shut down then restart my computer eventually after 15 - 20 attempts it will finally accept my password.

Here's the kicker. In my user account under "make changes to my account in PC Settings, under sign in option I have it clicked Never. When I try to change my password it won't accept the original password.

Want to make a password reset disk but it won't accept my password.

And finally, this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. When trying to log in it say I can reset my password by simply going to, now get this. www.Account.live.com/reset. HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO GET THERE WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN GET PAST THE LOG IN SCREEN?????

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
under sign in option I have it clicked Never
All this is for is when your computer is sleep mode and you wake it....you don't have to input your password in every time. Nothing more.

When trying to log in it say I can reset my password by simply going to, now get this. www.Account.live.com/reset.
This shouldn't happen...with the link that is. It's now outlook.com. So I'm thinking that your system is compromised or your browser has been hacked.

Ask a Question