Windows 10 1703.16036.0 Uk British Language Pack

Reaction score
I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 build and for some strange reason i have United States Language pack installed and not UK - I have tried to add and its showing but says language pack not installed.

upload_2017-4-20_16-24-5.png

I know you can run a lpksetup and install from their providing you have the correct language pack version thats compatible with the windows build I would be very grate ful if someone could please point me in the right direction.

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
Try this

Goto Setting > Time & Language > Region and Language and click + Add a language > Select English > English united Kingdom

bsessionstore.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 build and for some strange reason i have United States Language pack installed and not UK - I have tried to add and its showing but says language pack not installed.

View attachment 5335

I know you can run a lpksetup and install from their providing you have the correct language pack version thats compatible with the windows build I would be very grate ful if someone could please point me in the right direction.

language pack downloaded and installed using lpksetup.

Reaction score
I have the same issue, trying to find Win 10 1703 English USA lpk file. Cant find it anywhere. Could you point out where you downloaded the pack?

Reaction score
Hi. I have a problem with any language packs. I cannot download them in my laptop. It says my connection is not strong or we cannot download it for blah blah blah. I don't know what to do and I really need British pack.

Reaction score
I don't know about UK/GB but installed Win10 from scratch on a new HDD in a Notebook yesterday and got both US English and Canada English for the keyboard, no issue seen. I'll be finding out tomorrow when I talk to her husband whether she needs French. She's in Alberta, Canada, and he's back in US with his folks for a visit, pandemic has given him some time off.

Ask a Question