SOLVED Windows 10 , adobe reinstall

Reaction score
Adobe got unistalled from windows 10 default programs, I have reset computer and tried to download, Download won't load it says adobe default program, any help.
Thanks

Reaction score
it's flash player, it came standard in Win 10, it stopped a lot of games from being able to play. Normally it's a free download but being came with 10 it won't let you download. I have tried all the solutions on adobe flash player, I set it to allow permissions. It shows it being there but it's not there.
thanks for your help

Last edited:
Reaction score
When I need it I go to www.adobe.com and at the bottom right of the page choose which download I want, get it then install it. Be very care to read everything as there usually is an offer to automatically install something else one may not want, have to uncheck it.

Reaction score
I tried that and it says that it is a default program on win 10 and tells me how to activate it, I did what it says but it isn't on the computer, it was deleted. Do you think I will have to reload win 10 to get it, this is a free upgrade version on this computer and I would hate to lose everything on it.

Ask a Question